Thinking about joining? Here is some lovely feedback:
"Thank you so much though for making the classes so much fun, Ethan has enjoyed every minute and it's given me a great opportunity to make friends (I was beginning to lose the plot before I started your classes). I will certainly be recommending them to all of my mummy friends. Thanks again and keep up the good work! 😊 love Chloe & Ethan x x"
2016 What’s on For Awards - Lisa was a finalist for Outstanding Class Leader in the South Region.
07887 700 939 or email@example.com
These are Baby Sensory booking terms and conditions. Please read before booking a place in a class.
- You can join a class at any time if there is a place available.
- Bookings are non-transferrable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
- Regretfully Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions for sickness or holidays but you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please contact our office to inform us of a change in person attending including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
- If your baby is ill we request that they are kept home for 48 hours from the last bout of illness. If there are any infections that can be passed on please seek Drs advice on when they are able to be out again. If you were unaware on attending please inform your class leader so they can inform others who were in the same class to prevent further infection.
- Shoes are to be removed on the mats and play area to keep them clean from outside dirt.
- Feeding babies - you are welcome to feed babies as and when they need feeding but please take care when feeding babies food with colours as these can stain the equipment.
- Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
- If you have a prior hospital or doctors appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week or during your booking in an alternative venue. Please contact the office to inquire.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. In this case where the class leader cancelled the session we will add a 'catch up' class at the end of your booking.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- Twins. We offer a discount for twins. Please inquire with Lisa for terms and conditions.
- When you have reserved a place, Baby Sensory can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- It is essential that you watch your babies at all times during the session and listen to any advise on equipment being used.
Why not book Baby Sensory for your baby's 1st Birthday Party?
I come and set up and bring a range of our popular activities. Contact me for more information. Lots of fun for your baby and adults too!
07887 700 939